Belajar Cerita bahasa Inggris Tingkat SD



Mother's Love To Me
(Kasih Ibu Kepada Beta)

She took care of me when I was a little child. She taught me many things. She taught me how to draw, read, write, and sing. She taught me how to play badminton. She taught me how to get dressed. She taught me how to wear my shoes. She taught me how to comb my cruelly hair. She taught me how to be a nice boy. She taught me how to be polite to my teachers. She taught me how to make friend. She taught me how to help others.

       She taught me how to love by her sincere love. I know what love by her love. Mom, thanks for your love, God, thanks for giving me a great Mom.

       Rony walks on the sidewalk. Rony eats a bread. Rony sees a small white cat. The cat is very cute. Rony gives the cat a small piece of bread. The cat eats the piece of bread. Rony continues to walk. The cat follows Rony. Rony stops to walk. The cat stops to walk. Rony walks again. The cat walks again. Rony crosses the street. The cat crosses the street.

      Rony gets to his house. Rony closes the door of his house. The cat meows in front of the door. Rony opens the door. The cat comes closer to Rony. The cat licks Rony. The cat likes Rony. Rony says, “Do you want to be my friend?” The cat says,”Meeeoooow…. .” Rony lets the cat enter his house. They play ball together in the house.
Vocabularies **
ü       Took care/take care        : menjaga/merawat
ü       Taught(teach)                 : mengajari
ü       Get dressed                    : berpakaian
ü       Cruelly                            : kriting
ü       sincere love                     : kasih sayang yang tulus
ü       polite                                       : soopan
ü       great mom                       : ibu yang baik
ü       walk                                : Berjalan
ü       sidewalk                          : trotoar
ü       small piece of bread        : sepotong kue kecil
ü       follow                              : mengikuti
ü       crosses                           : Menyebrangi
ü       Get to his house              : tiba di rumahnya
ü       Meow                              : Mengeong
ü       Lick                                : Menjilat
ü       Come closer                     : datang mendekat
Lets                                : membiarkan



Writing Is Exciting
(Menulis itu menyenangkan)

           My father is a famous writer. He works in a well-known magazine company. My father loves his job. He comes to many countries and cities to get news. He is so diligent and smart.
I like to write also. I like to write short story. I like to write about fairy tale and animals. I want to be like my father. I want to be a famous writer.

         I wish my dream will come true. I will pray and study harder to make it true. I believe I can be!
Vocabularies **
Famours : terkenal
Job : pekerjaan
Country : Negara
News : berita/informasi
Wish : keinginan/berharap
Will came true : menjadi nyata
Pray : berdoa
Believe : percaya



I Love Sport
(Aku Cinta Olahraga)

      I love sport. I like to do sport on Sunday morning. Today is Sunday. I go to the field to do sport. I go to the field by a motorcycle.
In the field, I play football. I play basket ball. I play hockey. I meet many friends. I play together with them. Sport is very fun. Sport can make me healthy. Sport can make my body fresh.

In my house, I have many cups and prize. I won many sport games. I won
many competitions. I love sport so much. I want to be a professional athlete.
Vocabularies **
ü       Field                     : lapangan
ü       Hockey                  : permainan hoki
healty                    : sehat
ü       Cup                       : piala
ü       Prize                     : penghargaan
ü       Win(won)               : memenangkan
ü       Competition                    : pertandingan/kompetisi
ü       Athlete                 : atlit






Release A Butterfly
(Membebaskan seekor kupu-kupu )

         Sari finds a plastic box. He finds it in the field. It is an interesting plastic box. He opens the plastic box. He looks inside the box. He sees nothing. He shakes it. Something comes out of the box. It It flies to the. It is very beautiful. It has pretty colorful wings. Sari feels so happy and says, “I make a butterfly free.”

Vocabularies **
ü       find              : menemukan
ü       Interesting  : menarik
ü       Inside                   : ke dalam
ü       Shake           : Menggoyangkan/kocok
ü       Come out      : keluar
ü       Wings          : sayap




Helping My Mother
(Membantu Ibu)
       I tidy up my bed-room up myself. I wash the dirty dishes and glasses with soap and sponge. I sweep the house from the dust with a broom. I cut the grass in the garden with a scissor. I throw the trash into the dustbin. Those are how I help my mother. How do you help your mother?
Vocabularies **
ü       Tidy up        : merapikam
ü       Dirty           : kotor
ü       Dishes         : piring
ü       Sponge        : spon
ü       Dust             : debu
ü       Scissor        : Gunting
ü       Throw                   : melemparkan/membuang
ü       Trash          : sampah
ü       Dustbin       : tempat sampah


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Narasi Perpisahan

NASKAH TEKS MC HIBURAN SDI PELITA HATI